CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What butterflies mean to me, and why they are so important to me!!

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation or change, love, and joy. In paintings mostly Dutch Renaissance, butterflies stand for fleeting love.
When I first fell in love with butterflies I just thought they were cute, but now I think about it , they represents a new life for me. I just started college courses online Dec 6TH. 2010, and I am changing in ways that I would have never even thought of . So for me butterflies mean changes and living life to the fullest!!
Don't ever give up!!

Friday, April 29, 2011

I know it's been a few days, but now I will post my last week!!

 I guess I will start with Good Friday, we had a beautiful day, I cooked fried catfish, and also a catfish couvion. It was really good. My brother in law Terry loved it.
 Saturday James, Jayleigh, and i went far a walk it was beautiful outside. Jayleigh loves to see the water down at the bridge so we are always bringing her there.
 Sunday(Easter) Jayleigh woke up to the most prettiest Easter basket. She was so suprised.
James and I went to the dollor tree and bought some water guns and water baloons, and when jonathon, kelly,and terry got here we had a water fight. We had the best day ever. Jay would cry she thought we were fighting, until finally she climbed in the Ice chest and swam all day.
 Penny, Thomas, terry, jonathon, Kelly, Kenneth, Miley, and a few other people (can't remember names) were here. Man it was a great day.
 Monday and Tuesday I was recuperating from all the activity that went on. What a great life to live!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment