CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What butterflies mean to me, and why they are so important to me!!

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation or change, love, and joy. In paintings mostly Dutch Renaissance, butterflies stand for fleeting love.
When I first fell in love with butterflies I just thought they were cute, but now I think about it , they represents a new life for me. I just started college courses online Dec 6TH. 2010, and I am changing in ways that I would have never even thought of . So for me butterflies mean changes and living life to the fullest!!
Don't ever give up!!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

April 17, 2011 What we did today!!

Today was a pretty quiet day. We didn't have any company today, so Me, James, and Jayleigh went for a little walk. We brought Jay to see the water at the bridge down the road, to mrs. Margies house, and then we walked to the store to get super.
 When we got back our little Angel was so tired she fell fast asleep. She was so tired that sun took it all out of her. Momma was sooo!! tired to, but no sleeping for her. I started coooking, I cooked fried& grilled porks chops, baked potatoe&french fries, broccile&mixed vegetables, and garlic bread& roll. Yes they got to pick what they wanted. It's Sunday; What a beautiful day to cook such a great meal!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment