CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What butterflies mean to me, and why they are so important to me!!

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation or change, love, and joy. In paintings mostly Dutch Renaissance, butterflies stand for fleeting love.
When I first fell in love with butterflies I just thought they were cute, but now I think about it , they represents a new life for me. I just started college courses online Dec 6TH. 2010, and I am changing in ways that I would have never even thought of . So for me butterflies mean changes and living life to the fullest!!
Don't ever give up!!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Having a beautiful day with my wonerful husband,baby, and family!!

April 16th. It's a bautiful day today. We are outside visiting with my husbands brother(Terry), cousin(Kenneth), and Nephew(Kelly). Having a wonderful day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment