CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What butterflies mean to me, and why they are so important to me!!

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation or change, love, and joy. In paintings mostly Dutch Renaissance, butterflies stand for fleeting love.
When I first fell in love with butterflies I just thought they were cute, but now I think about it , they represents a new life for me. I just started college courses online Dec 6TH. 2010, and I am changing in ways that I would have never even thought of . So for me butterflies mean changes and living life to the fullest!!
Don't ever give up!!

Monday, April 18, 2011

My mother's words to me!!

 When I first started this blog I was so confused. After I started understanding more about it I called my mom and told her her"mom I can't believe I did it"!! She said "you know when you learning things it's Like buying someting new at the store, when you look at the instructions it like chinese to you, thats what learning is all about" Learning differnt things do not have to be so difficult, just take your time and everything will become english!! I love you mom so much, thanks for your support, you help me more than you will ever know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment