CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What butterflies mean to me, and why they are so important to me!!

The butterfly is a symbol of transformation or change, love, and joy. In paintings mostly Dutch Renaissance, butterflies stand for fleeting love.
When I first fell in love with butterflies I just thought they were cute, but now I think about it , they represents a new life for me. I just started college courses online Dec 6TH. 2010, and I am changing in ways that I would have never even thought of . So for me butterflies mean changes and living life to the fullest!!
Don't ever give up!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

May, 26th. 2011

"Now who's that knocking on my brain?
I hope it's not you, Mister Cocaine.
Because Mr. Cocaine, you and I are thru,
And so is the fake fun that I had with you.

Now Mr. Cocaine, how could you dare,
Even have the nerve to come around here?
Because of you I lost my wife and kids,
And I'll never forgive you for what you did.

For you made me lie, cheat, swindle and steal,
And you convinced me it was no big deal.
To lie to my sister and rip off my brother,
And even steal from my own sweet mother.

You brought me to places that I didn't want to be,
You made me see things I didn't want to see.
You made me do things that I didn't want to do,
Like leaving my kids just to hang out with you.

You promised you'd be there but you left me alone,
You didn't even answer when I called on the phone.
You promised me riches but you then left me poor,
And these are the reasons I don't want you

0 comments:

Post a Comment